Double Solenoid Valve Dungs
Double Solenoid Valve Dungs DMV-D 5125/11
Double solenoid valve DUNGS DMV integrates two solenoid valves in one compact fitting. Double solenoid valves are used where two single valve were mounted previously. In connection with DUNGS gas regulators and additional components, a wide variety of regulating tasks can be performed. It does not contain any non-ferrous metals, suitable for gases of up to max. 0.1 vol.% H2S, dry. Suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Automatic shut-off valves as per DIN EN 161 Class A Group 2
- Two A valves in one housing
- Double seat valves
- High flow rates
- Max. operating pressure up to 500 mbar (50 kPa)
- Fast closing
- Fast opening (DMV-D/11) or slow opening (DMV-DLE/11) with adjustable fast stroke for start gas volume
- Adjustable main volume
- DC solenoid
- Mountable closed position signal contact
- Threaded flange