Safety Solenoid Valve Dungs MVDLE2105.1-11
Dungs Solenoid valve as per EN 161
Safety solenoid valve Dungs MV/4, MVD, MVD/5, MVDLE/5 is a single-stage automatic shut- off valve as per EN 161 for gas burners and gas appliance.
- Class: A
- Group: 2
- Single Stage Mode
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
Single-stage solenoid valve, normally when closed, fast opening, fast closing, manual limitation of flowing gas volume by adjusting main volume. Solenoid valve Dungs is used for burners and gas appliances, securing, limiting, shutting off and releasing gas supply to gas. MV/4 Range of application: for large breaking capacities, e.g. pulsed firing. Safety solenoid valve Dungs MV… is suitable for gases of families 1, 2, 3 and other neutral gaseous media.
- Max. operating pressure up to
- Normally closed
- Main volume adjustable (MVD/MVDLE)
- DC solenoid, rectifier wiring with radio interference suppression in terminal box with PG screw union
- Mountable closed position signal contact to monitor closed position of valve (…/5)
- Pipe thread as per ISO 7/1
- Flange connection as per DIN EN 1092-1
- Reliable function, rugged and maintenance-free
- On request, design without non-ferrous metals