Gas Pressure Regulator Kromschroder
Kromschroder Gas Pressure Regulator for Various Engine Applications
The spring-loaded gas pressure regulator Kromschroder VGF with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm and zero shutoff serves to maintain the set outlet pressure constant despite changing gas flow rates and inlet pressures in gas pipelines. Thanks to an additional safety diaphragm, no breather line is required, except for installation pursuant to NFPA 86. For use in gas inlet sections in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and foodstuffs industries.
- Additional information
- Gas types: natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) and biologically produced methane (max. 0.02 %- byvol.H2S).
- Inlet pressure range: up to 500 mbar (7.25 psig), 1 bar (14.5 psig) and 4 bar (14.5 psig).
- Outlet pressure ranges: VGBF 80, 100: 5 – 350 mbar (2 – 137 “WC).
- Ambient temperature: standard: -15 to +60°C (5 to 140°F).
- Storage temperature: standard: -15 to +40°C (5 to 104°F).
- Valve housing: aluminium.
- Valve seat and stem: aluminium.
- Wetted diaphragms: standard: Perbunan.