Pressure Regulator Dungs FRNG5065
Dungs Pressure Regulator as per EN 88-1
Spring-loaded pressure regulator with adjustable setpoint spring and defined counterspring.
- Class: A
- Group: 2
- Din: 3380
- EN: 12078
- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Internal tap of regulator output pressure, external pulse and blower pressure connections prepared. Suitable for controlling regulator output pressure via a pneumatic command variable. Pressure regulator Dungs, type FRNG, has an adjustable setpoint spring and defined counterspring. The pressure regulator complies with EN 88-1 and DIN 3380.
- Input pressures up to 50 mbar (5 kPa) for zero pressure applications
- Input pressures up to 200 mbar (20 kPa) for proportional pressure applications
- Bypass prepared, Rp 3/8 to Rp 2
- Sturdy, precise and sensitive regulation of regulator output pressure
- Inlet pressure compensation diaphragms
- Safety diaphragms
- Internal pulse for regulator output pressure as standard, external pulse connection prepared
- Connection for blower pressure as standard
- Vendor: ValeMarenco
- No ratings found yet!