Pressure Regulator Dungs FRNG5125
Dungs Pressure Regulator as per EN 88-1
Spring-loaded pressure regulator with adjustable setpoint spring and defined counterspring.
- Class: A
- Group: 2
- Din: 3380 RG 10
- EN: 12078
- Additional information
Internal tap of regulator output pressure, external pulse and blower pressure connections prepared. Suitable for controlling regulator output pressure via a pneumatic command variable. DUNGS pressure regulator, type FRNG, has an adjustable setpoint spring and defined counterspring. The pressure regulator complies with EN 88-1 and DIN 3380:
- Input pressures up to 50 mbar (5 kPa) for zero pressure applications.
- Input pressures up to 200 mbar (20 kPa) for proportional pressure applications.
- Bypass prepared, Rp 3/8 to Rp 2.
- Sturdy, precise and sensitive regulation of regulator output pressure.
- Inlet pressure compensation diaphragms.
- Safety diaphragms.
- Internal pulse for regulator output pressure as standard, external pulse connection prepared.
- Connection for blower pressure as standard.