Altronic Control Unit 791950-16
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The Altronic CPU-95 is a 24-VDCpowered, microprocessor-based digital ignition system designedfor application to medium-range industrial gas engines.The CPU-95 Ignition Module is typically mounted on or near the engine. This24-VDC-poweredmodule accepts andprocesses the input data derived from theengine-based pickups and anycontroldata being brought into the systemthrough the CPU-95 Display Module,TerminalProgram, or engine managementsystem.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
CPU-95 Ignition Module – 1 per system:
- 791950-8 Ignition Module, 8 outputs, standard
- 791950-16 Ignition Module, 16 outputs, standard
- 791950-18 Ignition Module, 18 outputs, standard
- Input Signals: Magnetic pickups, (1) ring gear teeth or drilled holes
(1) reset (1/engine revolution)
Hall-effect for compression stroke reference (4-cycle only)
- Control Inputs: Shutdown
Ground to activate Feature control (timing, energy, double-strike, VariSpark™)
- Timing Control Inputs: Manual (display module keypad)
Analog (4-20mA control signal)
Digital (RS-485 serial data)
- Output: 47kV maximum output voltage
300–600 µs duration (791950/952/955)
1000–2000 µs duration with VariSpark™ option (791958)
Control Outputs: Normal fire confirm
Solid State, NC switches Alarm fault
- Power Rqmt: 24VDC, 1–8 amps typ. (varies by application)
- Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)