Loctite SF 7100
Loctite SF 7100 is a product in an easy to use aerosol, that allows for detection of suspected leaks. This product starts producing bubbles at areas where a leak is present. It is
non-toxic and non-flammable.
Loctite SF 7100 is designed for tracing leaks in all pressurized gas systems, as well as compressed air, helium, nitrogen etc. The product can
be used for common pipings made from iron, copper and plastic. This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of 10 °C to 50 °C.
Minimum Order Quantity:
- 400 ml: 12.
To check the availability and delivery times of this product, you can write us an email to email@example.com, or a whastapp message to the number +39 371 45 05 107.
- Additional information
- Technical Data Sheet
- Reviews (0)
Density @ 20 °C, g/ml 1
Viscosity, DIN CUP 4, seconds 10
Surface Tension, ASTM D 1590, mN/m 27
Pressure @ 20 °C, Bar 8
Delivery Rate, g/s 3
Flash Point – See SDS
For safe handling information on this product, consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). This product is not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or any incandescent material.
Directions for use:
- Shake can thoroughly. Spray at a distance of about 15 to 20 cm onto the suspect area.
- A leak will be clearly visible, as the product will start foaming at the leaking area. The product will continue to foam, allowing for a thorough search without rushing.
- If the leak is not in the repair area, the leak search has to be extended to entire system. The leak will be in the area where the product starts foaming.
- After the leak has been detected, wipe off excess product and perform appropriate maintenance.
- To ensure the maintenance performed was successful, apply Loctite SF 7100 again to the respective area.
- On hydraulic components leaks are normally clearly visible without any product. However, for a leak check after repair or on new components, prior to component installation, Loctite SF 7100 can be used for detecting potential leaks. For this purpose, fill the component with pressurised air and apply product to suspect area.
Not for product specifications
The technical data contained herein are intended as reference only. Please contact your local quality department for assistance and recommendations on specifications for this product.
Store product in the unopened container in a dry location. Storage information may be indicated on the product container labeling.
Optimal Storage: 8 °C to 21 °C. Storage below 8 °C or greater than 28 °C can adversely affect product properties. Material removed from containers may be contaminated during use. Do not return product to the original container. Henkel Corporation cannot assume responsibility for product which has been contaminated or stored under conditions other than those previously indicated. If additional information is required, please contact your local Technical Service Center or Customer Service Representative.
Mixture of surfactants
Does not rust, Low shrinkage properties
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.