Murphy Liquid Level Swichgage – L150
The Murphy Liquid Level Swichgage L150 instrument is a combination liquid level gauge and low limit switch; each unit includes a chamber with pivotal float, an indicating dial with pointer, and a low-level contact. When properly installed and maintained, the float operates the pointer which, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation, and closes a switching circuit if the level falls to the low limit set point. The L150 features a field adjustable set point. The unit can be mounted away from the engine for protection from vibration and extreme heat. The set point can be adjusted at any time.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
The primary use of L150 is for engine cooling systems, surge or expansion tanks, condenser radiator or vapor phase systems, pressurized or atmospheric systems. The Level Swichgage instrument can also be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activate alarms and/or shutdown at a predetermined minimum level. This instrument is built for low pressure systems with a maximum of 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar].
- Indicating Gauge
- Low Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel and Hydraulic Fluid
- Part No.: L150
- Case: Die cast aluminum, polyurethane coated; approximate dimensions; 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (114 x 121 x 70 mm)
- Mounting Holes: (2) 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter at 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) on center
- Float: Brass
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons. Maximum temperature 250°F (121°C)
- Gasket: Nitrile
- Vent Tube: 1/4 x 5 in. (6 x 127 mm) copper cane with 1/4 NPT x 1/4 in. (6 mm) tube fitting
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC
- Wire: (1) 16 AWG x 26 in. (1.5 mm2 x 660 mm) with terminals
- Shipping Weight: 29 oz. (0.82 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 x 5-1/2 in. (133 x 133 x 140 mm)