K512 Kenco Level Maintainers
Kenco oil level regulator OE.PN K512 S.P.D.T.
- CLARK MA
- TLA-INGRESOLL RAND-COOPER,
- WAUKESHA VHP SERIES,
- CAT 33/34 SERIES
Estimate available in 20 working days from Italy to Italy
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The KENCO Oil Level Controllers are designed to maintain the running oil level in the crankcase ofstationary engines, compressors, and mechanical lubricator boxes. The KENCO oil controller works inconjunction with an overhead oil supply system which feeds the oil level controller. As the oil is consumed,the oil controller supplies the required amount of oil to maintain a proper level in the crankcase. The oilcontroller maintains the proper amount of oil in the crankcase by using a float controlled valve. The valveopens and closes as oil is needed in the crankcase to provide aconstant oil level. The oil level switch in the K512 is a case to ground electric switch contact for non-hazardous locations. The level within the crankcasedirectly corresponds with the oil level in the oil level controller housing. If the oil level in the crankcasedrops past the designated level, the switch will trip sending an alarm.
Standard Materials of Construction
- Valve Seat: Buna-N
- Optional Valve Seat Material: Fluorocarbon
- Valve Orifice: Aluminum
- Housing: Aluminum
- Float Material: Closed Cell Polyurethane
- Oil Inlet Screen: 20 Mesh Brass Cloth
- Sight Window: Transparent Nylon (UV) Stabilized); Hermetically Sealed Glass (Optional)
- Oil inlet connection – 1/2” FNPT
- Oil Outlet Connections – (2) 1/2” FNPT (1) 3/4” FNPT
Oil Inlet Data
- Static Head Pressure Range – 2-12 ft
- Maxumum temperature – 180°F (82°C)
- High pressure models – not aviable
Minimum Flow Rate Test Results
- 20°-30° F = 10.96 GDP
- 30°-40° F = 14.14 GDP
- 40-50°F = 16.76 GDP
(Tested at 2′ of head pressure using 40 wt. oil at temperatures shown below)
CAT, CAT 33/34 Series, CFA, Clarck MA, HCA, HLA, HMB, HRA, TLA-INGERSOLL RAND COOPER, Waukesha, Waukesha VHP
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.