05704374 Murphy Differential Pressure Swichgage Model A25PE-100
The A20 Series (2 in./51 mm dial) and the A25 Series (2-1/2 in. /64 mm dial) Swichgage instruments are diaphragm actuated, pressure-indicating gauges with built-in electrical switches for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices. Ranges are available from 0-30 psi (207 kPa) [2.0 bar] through 0-300 psi (2.1 MPa) [20 bar]. These rugged instruments
are face sealed from the environment by the unique combination of a polycarbonate case and lens, a polished stainless steel bezel and O-ring seals. These gauges are sealed from the external environment. Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure are assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning. For series A25P, the gauge pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts have self cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity. Model A20PE has internal snap-acting SPDT switches for three wire control and can be wired to make or to break a circuit. Gauge only models without switches are also available. A20/A25 Series applications include engines/equipment in oil field for lube oil pressure, water pump pressure, hydraulic pressure, air pressure, etc.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
A25P Series Swichgage
The gauge pointer makes with an adjustable contact to complete a pilot duty circuit.
A20PE (was A20EO). Features internal snap-acting SPDT switches, instead of the single pole/pointer contacts. When the switch closes on falling pressure, it becomes set, as pressure rises the switch resets (refer to wiring diagram).
- Dial: White on black, dual USA/UK standard scale (U.S.A. standard scale is psi/kPa; U.K. standard scale is psi/bar)
- Case: Polycarbonate/glass filled, corrosion-resistant; steel mounting clamp included
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others available
- Pointer: Tempered nickel silver; red tip
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high impact
- Oil: Silicon oil
- Temperature Range:
- Ambient: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 66° C)
- Process: -40° to 250° F (-40° to 121° C)
- Process Connection: 1/8-27 NPTM brass
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm
- Gage Accuracy: ±3% maximum across scale
- Adjustable Limit Contact (A20P and A25P): SPST contact; pilot-duty only, 2A@30 VAC/DC; Closed when the low limit is met, open when pointer is in normal operating range
- Limit Contact Adjustment: by 1/16 in. hex wrench through 100% of the scale
- Wiring: A25P: Number 6 screw terminals
- Unit Weight: A25 Series Models: 11 oz. 0.31 kg
- Unit Dimensions: A25 Series models: 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)
Dimension A25 Series
Typical Wiring Diagrams