10702523 Murphy Temperature Gauge Model 20BTG-250-4-1/2
The 20BTG-250-4-1/2 B-Series Temperature Murphygage is a 2” dial (51 mm), high-quality,diaphragm-actuatedtemperature-indicating gage. Built by Enovation Controls with the same heavy-duty design as the standard 20 series and 25 series Swichgage instrument, the B-gage is morecompact and is the optimum instrument for gage-only applications. Ranges are available from130°-250°F (54°-121°C). Pressure changes at the diaphragm convert to accurate mechanical movementsthat are indicated on an easy-to-read analog dial. A pulsation dampener in the pressure port helpseliminate pointer flutter. It can be removed for cleaning to maintain the gage’s response andaccuracy.instruments are built in the USA, can be utilized in industrial engines and equipment in the oil field, marine, irrigation,construction,and trucking industries as well as monitoring enginecoolant, crankcase oil and transmission oil.
Estimate available in 20 working days from Italy to Italy
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Dial: White on black, dual scale °F/°C (others available)
- 2 in (51 mm) dial gage
- Case: Plated steel; mounting clamp included (except direct mount models)
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others available
- Pointer: White (black dial); black (white dial)
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 1/4 in. (6 m•Lens: Polycarbonate,high impact
- Port: Brass
- Temperature Range:
- Ambient: -40° to 150° F (-40° to66° C)
- Process:-40° to 250° F (-40° to 121° C)
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
- Capillary*: PVC armored copper;4ft. Stainless steel armor optional
- Sensing Bulb*: Copper
- Gage Accuracy: See Temperature Accuracy Chart
- Unit Weight: 20BTG-250-4-1/20.34kg.
- Unit Dimensions: 20BTG-250-4-1/2:4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|10702523||0.34 kg||4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 3 in.(121 x 121 x 70 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Temperature Accuracy Chart
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.