10702056 Murphy Temperature Swichgage Model 20T-250-35-1/2
The 20T-250-35-1/2 is 2-inch temperature Swichgage model is diaphragm actuated, temperature indicating gages with built-in electrical switches for tripping alarms and/or shut-down devices. Ranges are available from 130°-250°F (54°-121°C). When subjected to heat, the liquid in the sensing bulb changes to vapor creating pressure against the diaphragm mechanism. The diaphragm translates this vapor pressure into a mechanical gage reading. Swichgage instruments are built in the USA and have protected engines and equipment in applications such as oil and gas, marine, irrigation, construction, and trucking applications to monitor engine coolant, crankcase oil, transmission oil and others for more than 80 years.
Estimate available in 20 working days from Italy to Italy
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Coolant or Oil Temperature
For model 20T-250-35-1/2 the gage pointer acts as a temperature indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contact(s) are grounded through the Swichgage case. They have a self-cleaning motion to enhance electrical continuity.
- Dial: White on black, dual scale °F/°C (others available)
- 2 in (51 mm) dial gage
- Case: Plated steel; mounting clamp included (except direct mount models)
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others available
- Pointer: Tempered nickel silver
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high impact
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
- Capillary*: PVC armored copper; 6 ft. Stainless steel armor optional
- Sensing Bulb*: Copper
- Gage Accuracy: See Temperature Accuracy Chart
- Maximum Temperature: See Temperature Ranges and Factory Settings Table
- Unit Weight: 20T-250-35-1/2 0.69 kg.
- Unit Dimensions: 20T-250-35-1/2: 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|10702056||0.69 kg||4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Temperature Ranges and Factory Setting
Temperature Accuracy Chart
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.