20700160 Murphy Magnetic Pickups Model MP7905
A magnetic pickup is an AC generator. It is normally installed into the flywheel housing of an internal combustion engine so that the starter ring gear acts upon it to generate a voltage pulse each time a gear tooth passes the end of the sensor.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Housing Material: Type 6061 Aluminum/Anodize Class 1
- Locknut: steel nickel plated
- Output Leads (all models): Two insulated leads, 20AWG, STR/TEF insulated per MIL-W-16878D Type E, 1 White and 1 Black
- Output Voltage (all models): 200 V.P.P. TYP. (tested at 1000 I.P.S. 20 Pitch gear, 0.005 Gap and 100K OHM Load)
- Coil Resistance: MP7905: 2500 Ohms TYP
- Potting (all models): Internal portion of pickup is filled with epoxy resin, making the magnetic pickup oil- and moist-resistant
- Temperature (all models): -65° to +225°F (-54° to 107°C)
- Weight: 0.113 kg
|Pickup Model||Part Number||Total Lenght||Threaded Lenght||Thread Size|
|MP7905||20700160||4-1/2 in. (114 mm)||4-1/2 in. (114 mm)||3/4-16 UNF|
Warning: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.