20700162 Murphy Magnetic Pickups Model MP3298
A magnetic pickup is an AC generator. It is normally installed into the flywheel housing of an internal combustion engine so that the starter ring gear acts upon it to generate a voltage pulse each time a gear tooth passes the end of the sensor.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Housing Material: Type 300 Stainless Steel
- Locknut: Type 300 Stainless Steel
- Output Leads (all models): Two insulated leads, 20AWG, STR/TEF insulated per MIL-W-16878D Type E, 1 White and 1 Black
- Output Voltage (all models): 200 V.P.P. TYP. (tested at 1000 I.P.S. 20 Pitch gear, 0.005 Gap., and 100K OHM Load)
- Coil Resistance: MP3298: 975 Ohms TYP
- Potting (all models): Internal portion of pickup is filled with epoxy resin, making the magnetic pickup oil- and moist-resistant
- Temperature (all models): -65° to +225°F (-54° to 107°C)• Coil Induct.:
- MP3298: 800 mH max, @ 1 KHz
- MP3298: 400 mH TYP. @ 1 KHz
- Weight: 0.06 kg
|Pickup Model||Part Number||Total Lenght||Threaded Lenght||Thread Size|
|MP3298||20700162||3 in. (76 mm)||3 in. (76 mm)||5/8-18 UNF|
Warning: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.