15700118 – Murphy Level Swichgage EL150K1-BC
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The Murphy Liquid Level Swichgage EL150K1-BC instrument is a combination liquid level gauge andlow limit switch; each unit includes (1) a chamber with pivotal float, (2) an indicating dial withpointer, and(3) a low-level contact. When properly installed and maintained, the float operates thepointer which, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation, and closes a switching circuit ifthe level falls to the low limit set point. The L150 features afield adjustable set point. The unit canbe mounted away from the engine for protection from vibration and extreme heat. The set point canbe adjusted at any time.The primary use of EL150K1-BC is for engine cooling systems, surge or expansion tanks, condenserradiator or vapor phase systems, pressurized or atmospheric systems. The Level Swichgageinstrument can also be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activatealarms and/or shutdown at a predetermined minimum level. This instrument is built for low pressuresystems with a maximum of 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar].
Estimate available in 40 working days from Italy to Italy.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Indicating Gauge
- Low Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel and Hydraulic Fluid
- Part No.:EL150K1-BC
- Maximum Temperature: 250° F (121° C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 PSI (172 kPa)
- Case: Die cast aluminum, polyurethane coated;approximate dimensions; 5 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in.(127 x 121 x 70 mm)
- Enclosure Rating: IP35
- Mounting Holes: (2) 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter at 4-1/2 in.(114 mm) on center
- Float: Brass
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons
- Gasket: Nitrile
- Vent Tube: 1/4 x 5 in. (6 x 127 mm) copper cane with 1/4 NPT x 1/4 in.(6 mm) tube fitting
- Snap-Switch: SPDT rated 10 A @ 125 VAC;0.5 A @ 125 VDC; 10 A 30 VDC
- Shipping Weight:42oz. (1.2kg.)
- Wire: (3) 18 AWG x 14 in. (1 mm 2 x 356 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 x 5-1/2 in.(133 x 133 x 140 mm)
Before freezing comes, check to be sure your L150 or EL150 Series, coolante level switchage is filled with antifreeze solution the same as your engine block and radiator.
Hot to Order the singular parts are subject to separate quotation:
|Parts Number||Model and Description||Notes|
|15700138||All parts except case and body||L150 Repiar Kits|
|15700135||All parts except case and body||EL150k1 Repair Kits|
|15000100||Lens / switch assembly||EL150K1 Repair Kits|
|15000109||Switch / terminal assembly|
|15000107||Radiator fitting (PS), thin wall, 1/4 in. (6 mm) tube fitting|
|15010202||Radiator fitting (PS-D), for diesel or oil, think wall (to 1/4 in [6 mm]), accepts 1/2 in. (13 mm) I.D. hose or 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. tubing||Accessories|
|15010167||Radiator fitting (PS Barbed), thin wall, 1/4 in. (6 mm) tubing or hose||Accessories|
|Maximum Operating Pressure|