15700107 – Murphy Oil Level – L129CK1
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The L129CK1 Series Lube Level Swichgage instrument is a combination lube level indicating gage andadjustable low and high limit switches. It provides protection against low oil level or high level caused by overfill or fuel or water see page into the crankcase. Fingertip adjustable limit contacts, through 4-7/8 inch (122 mm) range, make it simple to set highand low limit contacts. If the float touches the high or low limit contact, anormally open circuitwill be completed which can activate alarms and/or shut down the equipment.The L129 model is designed for grounded, low voltage electrical systems. It features a one-wire-to-ground electrical circuit.
Estimate available in 20 working days from Italy to Italy
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Check Lube Level Without Shutting Down
- Use on Engines, Pumps and Compressors
- Combination Indicating Gage with Low and High Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- Case: Die-cast aluminum
- Lens: Tempered glass
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 psi (68.9kPa)
- Process Connection: 1/2 NPT
- Float Material: Brass
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC, pilot duty
- Shipping Weight:3lb. (1.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (both models): 12 x 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 in.(305 x 114 x 121 mm)
Approximate shipping wight and dimension
|Specify Model||3 lb (1,4 kg)||12 x 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 in. (305 x 114 x 121 mm)|