15700168 – Murphy Lube Level Maintainer – LM300
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The LM300 Level Maintainer automatically adds oil to the crankcase as needed to keep the lubelevel normal. This model is a Level Maintainer ONLY. There are NO built-in switches that will alarmand/or shut down the equipment if the makeup supply is depleted and engine oil level falls or ifoverfill conditions exist. The LM300 can be used in engines, compressors, pumps, and coolers.
Estimate available in 40 working days from Italy to Italy.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Maintains proper lube level
- Manual float switch test
- High visibility “Frog Eye” lens
- Optional pipe or universal mounting brackets
- Optional inlet orifices for low to high pressure applications
- Explosion-proof models available
- Case/Cover: Die cast aluminum
- Switch Housing: Aluminum
- Approval Rating: All CSA Certified with switch contacts rated at 10 A at 250 VAC (standard)
- Float: Rigid polyurethane foam; Polyurethane coated
- Max. Ambient Temperature: 250° F (121° C)
- Oil Inlet Connection: Top entry 1/2-14 NPTwith built-in filter screen(Removable for cleaning)•Inlet Orifices: 1/4 in. (6 mm) standard; 1/8 in. (3 mm) available
- Wire (switch models): 18 AWG x 13 in. (1.0 mm2 x 330 mm)
- Max. Inlet Pressure (MIP): 30 psi (207 kPa) [2.07 bar] with 1/8 in. (3 mm) orifice15 ft oil (4.6 m oil) with 1/4 in. (6 mm) orifice
- Max. Differential: 2 in. (51 mm) between running and stationary oil level
- Max. Case Pressure (MCP): 15 psi (103 kPa) [1.03 bar]
- Orifice Seal: Buna-N Thumb-Valve
- Switch Contact: Silver, SPDT snap-acting,rated at 10 A @ 125, 250VAC; 10 A @ 30 VDC (1 only for low level; 2 only for high and low; or 2only for low level with alarm before shutdown)
- Outlet Connection: 3/4-14 NPT left side, right side, and bottom
- Crankcase Balance Vent Fitting: 1/2-14 NPT
- Mounting: Accepts Murphy pipe or universal mounting brackets
- Lens: Clear Frog Eye non-staining, high-impact, high-temperature nylon.UV and heat stabilized
- Dial: High visibility white background with green and white index lines fornormal level indication
- Test Knob: Rotate to test switch operation. Turn clockwise for low leveltest and turn counterclockwise for high level test Locations Class I, Division1, Groups C & D
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|15700168||2.89 kg||10-5/8 x 8-7/8 x 6-3/4 in (270 x 225 x 171 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California tocause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.