15700180 – Murphy Lube Level Maintainer – LM303
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The LM303Level Maintainer automatically adds oil to the crankcase as needed to keep the lubelevel normal andwill alarm and/or shutdown the equipment if the makeup supply is depleted andengine oil level falls or if overfill conditions exist.
Estimate available in 40 working days from Italy to Italy.
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Maintains proper lube level
- Shutdown on low level, or high and low level
- Low level alarm before shutdown
- Manual float switch test
- High visibility “Frog Eye” lens
- Optional pipe or universal mounting brackets
- Optional inlet orifices for low to high pressure applications
- Explosion-proof models available
- Case/Cover: Die cast aluminum
- Switch Housing: Aluminum
- Approval Rating: All CSA Certified with switch contacts rated at 10 A at250 VAC (standard)
- LM303:CSAcertified for non-hazardous locations. Enclosure Type 4 certified
- Float: Rigid polyurethane foam; Polyurethane coated
- Max. Ambient Temperature:250° F (121° C)
- Oil Inlet Connection:Top entry 1/2-14 NPT with built-in filter screen(Removable forcleaning)
- Inlet Orifices: 1/4 in. (6 mm) standard; 1/8 in. (3 mm) available
- Wire (switch models): 18 AWG x 13 in. (1.0 mm2 x 330 mm)
- Max. Inlet Pressure (MIP): 30 psi (207 kPa) [2.07 bar] with 1/8 in. (3 mm) orifice15 ft oil (4.6 m oil) with 1/4 in. (6 mm) orifice
- Max. Differential: 2 in. (51 mm) between running and stationary oil level
- Max. Case Pressure (MCP):15 psi (103 kPa) [1.03 bar]
- Orifice Seal:Buna-N Thumb-Valve
- Switch Contact:Silver, SPDT snap-acting, rated at 10 A @ 125, 250VAC; 10 A @ 30VDC (1 only for low level; 2 only for high and low; or 2only for low level with alarm before shutdown)
- LM303:Two switches for low-and high-level shutdown or alarm. Four wires,DPST, wired N.O. in normal operatingranges
- Outlet Connection: 3/4-14NPT left side, right side, and bottom
- Crankcase Balance Vent Fitting: 1/2-14 NPT
- Mounting:Accepts Murphy pipe or universal mounting brackets
- Lens:Clear Frog Eye non-staining, high-impact, high-temperature nylon.UV and heat stabilized
- Dial: High visibility white background with green and white index lines fornormal level indication
- Test Knob:Rotate to test switch operation. Turn clockwise for low leveltest and turn counterclockwise for high level test Locations Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|15700180||2.89 kg||10-5/8 x 8-7/8 x 6-3/4 in (270 x 225 x 171 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California tocause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.