15700135 – Murphy Liquid Level Swichgage – L150
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
The Murphy Liquid Level Swichgage L150 instrument is a combination liquid level gauge and lowlimit switch; each unit includes (1) a chamber with pivotal float, (2) anindicating dial with pointer,and (3) a low-level contact. When properly installed and maintained, the float operates the pointerwhich, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation, and closes a switching circuit if the levelfalls to the low limit set point. The L150 features a field adjustable set point. The unit can be mountedaway from the engine for protection from vibration and extreme heat. The set point can be adjustedat any time.The primary use of L150 is for engine coolingsystems, surge or expansion tanks, condenser radiatoror vapor phase systems, pressurized or atmospheric systems. The Level Swichgage instrument canalso be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activate alarms and/orshutdown at a predetermined minimum level. This instrument is built for low pressure systems witha maximum of 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar].
Estimate available in 20 working days from Italy to Italy
This product may vary on delivery times, as factories do not guarantee production due to lack of raw materials.
- Additional information
- Indicating Gauge
- Low Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel and Hydraulic Fluid
- Part No.: L150
- Maximum Temperature: 250° F (121° C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 25 PSI (172 kPa)
- Case: Die cast aluminum, polyurethane coated; approximate dimensions; 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in.(114 x 121 x 70 mm)
- Mounting Holes: (2) 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter at 4-1/2 in.(114 mm) on center
- Float: Brass•Lens: Polycarbonate
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons.Maximum temperature250°F (121°C)
- Gasket: Nitrile
- Vent Tube: 1/4 x 5 in. (6 x 127 mm) copper cane with 1/4 NPT x 1/4 in.(6 mm) tube fitting
- Contact Rating: 2 A @ 30 VAC/DC
- Wire: (1) 16 AWG x 26 in. (1.5 mm2 x 660mm) with terminals•Shipping Weight: 29 oz. (0.82 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 x 5-1/2 in.(133 x 133 x 140 mm)
Before freezing comes, check to be sure tour L150 or EL150 Series, coolante level switchage is filled with antifreeze solution the same as your engine block and radiator.
Hot to Order the singular parts are subject to separate quotation:
|Parts Number||Model and Description||Notes|
|15700138||All parts except case and body||L150 Repiar Kits|
|15700135||All parts except case and body||EL150k1 Repair Kits|
|15000100||Lens / switch assembly||EL150K1 Repair Kits|
|15000109||Switch / terminal assembly|
|15000107||Radiator fitting (PS), thin wall, 1/4 in. (6 mm) tube fitting|
|15010202||Radiator fitting (PS-D), for diesel or oil, think wall (to 1/4 in [6 mm]), accepts 1/2 in. (13 mm) I.D. hose or 1/4 in. (6 mm) O.D. tubing||Accessories|
|15010167||Radiator fitting (PS Barbed), thin wall, 1/4 in. (6 mm) tubing or hose||Accessories|